Need help finding out if i have a case againist the state and hospital!

Saint Petersburg, FL |

my son at 4 months old in 2008 passed while in dcf care of unexplained infantile fractures I believe and since dcf was involved and there team said it was from child abuse no one ever tested him for any kind of unexplained infantile fractures even when he went into cardiac arrest and in a coma for 4 weeks I begged everyone to test him for any kind of unexplained infantile fractures but no one would do it I guess it was because he was a mediaide baby and i couldn't pay over 3,000 for the test to find out! I have found a something online that touched me because it fit my story so well I felt like it was my case all over again to a tea http://www.lawreview.byu.edu/articles/1325789487_13Seeley.FIN.pdf I really want to prove to everyone that no one hurt my child and prove the truth!

You should ask this in medical malpractice or personal injury, but I believe your time has run out to file a wrongful death action.

thank you but since he passed and they said it was child abuse. I sat in jail for it.

You have no case. (in my opinion)

I'm not looking to get any money off this I just want to prove a point to them at they need to check before anything !!!!!!!!

The Statute of Limitations is 2 years for medical malpractice cases in Florida, so I am afraid your time to file a suit appears to have expired. My condolences.

Child custody topics