Need help filing my I-751

Asked 12 months ago - Irving, TX

I am filing my I-751 in a week's worth of time, i am sending the following with the form.
1. Marriage Certificate 2.Copy of apartment lease 3. Joint Auto Insurance 4. Joint health insurance 5.Joint car lease papers 6.Marriage and some vacation pics 6.Tax returns.
Is there anything else i should be sending? how long will this take? what is the procedure after i send the form?

1. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

5

Answered . Please take a look at the instructions in USCIS website. If you feel you still need assistance, have an attorney review the documents before submitting. The evidence needed in each circumstance may be different, but the more the better.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  2. Jeff L. Khurgel

Pro

4

Answered . There is no specific list of documents, but rather, whether the case as whole is evidence of a bona fide marital relationship. Enlist the assistance of a qualified attorney to take you through this in detail, so that you get it right. Best of luck.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Letters from third parties such as mother in law, friends or relatives of your USC's spouse, who can vouch to your life together as a married couple. Letters from other married couples with whom you spend time together will also be helpful.