Need Help

Asked over 1 year ago - Princeton, NJ

I came on a H4 visa recently married ,6 months , he didnt allowed me enter his house after a week of entering to US with him on the grounds of money ,and I had to seek help from my friends to temporarily accommodate me. Being on H4 Visa status and has no income, I cant even go back to India and recently my husband moved a petition for Anulement ---. Received an email from the Attorney 'We have been instructed, however, to obtain service on you by no later than January 26, 2013, should we not hear from you'. .I dont have any proof to show that he abused me..All I have is a passport with the stamping,I dont even have a copy of my H4 visa.Even to raise a case of WOVA against him,I dont a valid proof .Is there a way that I can recieve a copy of H4 visa,Also please advise me on the next ste

1. Jose Antonio Moreno

2

Answered . I agree, and please speak to an immigration attorney as well.

2. Dean P Murray

Answered . Make sure that you consult an immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, about such a serious matter. Good luck to you.
    ---------------------------
    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

One or more answers have been taken down.