Skip to main content

Need help: criminal defense attorney

Florida |
Filed under: Criminal defense

If a person has a criminal charge and its not inside, its not incarcelated.
Can the case be solve? Any option?

Attorney Answers 3


Its not clear what your question is. If you have a case pending you would be well advised to contact an attorney in your area to discuss how best to proceed.

Mark as helpful


This is what I think you are saying. There is an outstanding charge for you and you want to know whether you can resolve the case without being arrested.

Unfortunately, the answer to that question is "It depends, but you'll probably spend at least some time in jail (maybe just long enough to bond out)."

If you give additional facts, an attorney can give you much better advice.

Here are some questions that will help an attorney help you: what's the charge? Is there a warrant? Has the state attorney's office already charged you? Any prior record?

Mark as helpful



Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics