Need Foreclosure Defense Attorney in the Central Florida area

Asked over 4 years ago - Deltona, FL

B of A just filed a foreclosure action against me. Does anyone know of an experienced foresclosure defense attorney in the Orlando area or more specifically -Deltona. I can't pay the amount I owe but would like an attorney to file a notice to produce and see if they have the note or a trust agreement or whatever showing they have standing to bring this suit. A referral from another attorney would be great. Thanks.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Lewis Matthew Roberts

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . We handle foreclosure defense and are located in Ormond Beach. We handle many Volusia County cases.

    Please call (386) 677-6241

    Thank you,

    Lewis Roberts

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,556 answers this week

3,166 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,556 answers this week

3,166 attorneys answering