Need civil litigation atty with real estate experience to sue wells Fargo after the independent review administration process.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Williams Bay, WI

Ex wife filed chapter 7. during divorce. I moved and had a change of address with wells Fargo.they didn't notify me and foreclosure ensued. I went threw Independent foreclosure process, which is nation wide. I am a disabled veteran and if well Fargo got hold of me I could have taken over house with the help of the V.A. I received a very small check. The process is final but the review says I can sue the servicer I feel the review process didn't take all the info into account I gave them. I was rendered homeless.

1. Answered . I am a little confused with the facts. You had already moved out but were also rendered homeless by the foreclosure?

General advice based on limited facts. No attorney-client relationship created.
  2. Answered . Good afternoon. You should set up an appointment with the legal aid office in your area. I suspect you would qualify based on income/housing situation. Good luck!