Need civil litigation atty with real estate experience to sue wells Fargo after the independent review administration process.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Williams Bay, WI

Ex wife filed chapter 7. during divorce. I moved and had a change of address with wells Fargo.they didn't notify me and foreclosure ensued. I went threw Independent foreclosure process, which is nation wide. I am a disabled veteran and if well Fargo got hold of me I could have taken over house with the help of the V.A. I received a very small check. The process is final but the review says I can sue the servicer I feel the review process didn't take all the info into account I gave them. I was rendered homeless.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Answered . I am a little confused with the facts. You had already moved out but were also rendered homeless by the foreclosure?

    General advice based on limited facts. No attorney-client relationship created.
  2. Answered . Good afternoon. You should set up an appointment with the legal aid office in your area. I suspect you would qualify based on income/housing situation. Good luck!

Related Topics

Property foreclosure

If you miss too many mortgage payments, your lender can start foreclosure proceedings to take ownership of the property, but it has to follow your state's laws.

Real estate

The term real estate means land and items permanently attached to it, like buildings. This area of law deals with who has the right to own and use these items.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,338 answers this week

3,560 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,338 answers this week

3,560 attorneys answering