Need attorney to take case for contincencey basis

Trenton, NJ |

inmate assaulted by nj prison guards hospitalized and left with broken jaw ,ribs and collaspes ribs,but most lawyers are afraid to go up against state employees,my name is:yehudah tziyon ke'ish mil'chamot,call me at 917.318.1994

1. I don't know any lawyers that are afraid to go up against the state, actually. It probably has more to do with the circumstances surrounding the injuries. What you need is a personal injury lawyer, not a criminal defense lawyer, so I changed the practice area for you.

This is general advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

2. I have added another tag since cases against guards or correctional facilities are usually filed under the
    Civil Rights Act Statutes. Either a personal injury attorney familiar with Civil rights cases or a local Civil Rights attorney is what is needed. they may take on a contingency fee, but if they prevail, are entitled to attorneys fees under the law.

3. Look for a NJ lawyer who specializes in personal injury/civil rights violations and do it quickly. There are many out there who are not afraid to pursue such cases.

4. 1. Solicitations here violate the terms of use for this site.
    2. Contact Avvo and request they remove your personal information

3. I know of no attorney afraid to sue the state or state employees.

4. Contact your state bar and request referral to a civil rights attorney.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

5. Nobody is scared of prison guard brutality cases. You can read about them on my website.