Need assistance from a limited-scope lawyer for custody/support issue in EDC

El Dorado Hills, CA |

Need assistance from a El Dorado County limited-scope lawyer to assist with filing a responsive declaration and potentially attending one hearing in Oct. The other party has counsel which I do not plan to retain, though there are some topics want to ensure I stay on topic for and can address appropriately in court to ensure the safety of my son. Options?

There are several attorneys on Avvo that can help. I would recommend http://www.norcaljustice.com or Jenny Bain at Ceicil & Cianci.
Best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

Paula Brown Sinclair

Paula Brown Sinclair

I think, Mr. Patrick, you will want to review the TOS and incorporated Community Guidelines, where you will learn that recommending other professionals is forbidden on the Q&A.

Sean Michael Patrick

Sean Michael Patrick

Paula, I think that if you review the TOS, self promotion is prohibited; however, when the call of the question asks for a referral, I see no harm in providing a straightforward answer. Best regards.. S

Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

You could use any attorney for limited scope, but I would suggest 1st El Dorado County and if not then one from California who is familiar with the states laws.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

I can help. Call my office for a FREE consultation.

Paula Brown Sinclair

Paula Brown Sinclair

I think, Mr. Ewing, you need to review the TOS and incorporated Community Guidelines on client solicitation, which is forbidden on the Q&A.

Jason Allen Ewing

Jason Allen Ewing

My apologies I had not seen that part of the guidelines.