Need advice on my situation, applied for OPT still in Initial Review from 4-June.

Asked about 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

Hi Experts,
I received OPT acknowledgement on 4-june-13 from USCIS . Its been close to 2 months still in initial review. Got Full-time job and joined on 29-JUl-13. Now as my OPT is in Initial review, have to stop going to my job from 5-Aug-13. They are asking to speed process. and join back immediately in a week or 2 with OPT EAD card. Its really great company and don't want to miss this opportunity. Please give your valuable inputs on how to get OPT.

1. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . USCIS has 90 days to issue an EAD.

2. Tatyana A Edwards

Pro

Answered . Once you consult your DSO you would have a better picture.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

1

Answered . You need to consult your DSO.