Need advice on my situation, applied for OPT still in Initial Review from 4-June.

San Diego, CA |

Hi Experts,
I received OPT acknowledgement on 4-june-13 from USCIS . Its been close to 2 months still in initial review. Got Full-time job and joined on 29-JUl-13. Now as my OPT is in Initial review, have to stop going to my job from 5-Aug-13. They are asking to speed process. and join back immediately in a week or 2 with OPT EAD card. Its really great company and don't want to miss this opportunity. Please give your valuable inputs on how to get OPT.

1. You need to consult your DSO.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. USCIS has 90 days to issue an EAD.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. Once you consult your DSO you would have a better picture.

Warning: Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider information contained herein as legal advice and you should check with your own counsel before relying on this message. I cannot provide reliable legal information without a full consultation. The information contained herein is thus not intended to create an attorney client relationship.