Need advice on criminal record

Asked over 2 years ago - Hazelwood, MO

i was arrested for a dui and child endanderment while on vacation in missouri, i went to court the judge dropped the child endangerment i paid a fine and it was over, this was 12 years ago, the other day our sheriff did a nics background check and it said i had 3 felony convictions for child endangerment from that county, i have never been to court for these charges nor spent time in jail, they told me it was from missouri so i contacted the courthouse where i went to court, they have no record of it, i talked to highway patrol office they have no record of it, he said thats not even a good case number, i could lose my job of 20 years for this, please help me i need to get this off ncis records, thank you, barbara

1. Peter Russell Van Leunen

Answered . The DUI and the Child endangerment charges were dismissed or did you get an SIS or what? Do you need a gun for your job?

Perhaps this will help: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/general-i...

2. Wayne Rodgers Foote

Pro

1

Answered . You will need to hire counsel in the county in Missouri where the charges originate. Someone is going to have to dig around in old court records to find out the truth of what occurred. It needs to be someone who understands court records and who can do something about incorrect docket entries.

Wayne R. Foote, Esq.
    Board Certified OUI Defense Law Specialist
    by the National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
    Law Offices of Wayne R. Foote, PA
    344 Mt. Hope Ave
    Bangor, ME 04401
    (207) 990-5855
    (207) 990-5858 (fax)
    www.lawyersmaine.com
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." M. L. King, Jr.