Need advice on criminal record

Hazelwood, MO |

i was arrested for a dui and child endanderment while on vacation in missouri, i went to court the judge dropped the child endangerment i paid a fine and it was over, this was 12 years ago, the other day our sheriff did a nics background check and it said i had 3 felony convictions for child endangerment from that county, i have never been to court for these charges nor spent time in jail, they told me it was from missouri so i contacted the courthouse where i went to court, they have no record of it, i talked to highway patrol office they have no record of it, he said thats not even a good case number, i could lose my job of 20 years for this, please help me i need to get this off ncis records, thank you, barbara

You will need to hire counsel in the county in Missouri where the charges originate. Someone is going to have to dig around in old court records to find out the truth of what occurred. It needs to be someone who understands court records and who can do something about incorrect docket entries.

Wayne R. Foote, Esq.
Board Certified OUI Defense Law Specialist
by the National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
Law Offices of Wayne R. Foote, PA
344 Mt. Hope Ave
Bangor, ME 04401
(207) 990-5855
(207) 990-5858 (fax)
www.lawyersmaine.com
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." M. L. King, Jr.

DISCLAIMER- THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT ESTABLISH AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. CONSULT QUALIFIED LEGAL COUNSEL IN YOUR CITY OR STATE FOR IMMEDIATE LEGAL ADVICE.

The DUI and the Child endangerment charges were dismissed or did you get an SIS or what? Do you need a gun for your job?

Perhaps this will help: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics/general-information/cgbrochure

This website is intended to provide general information concerning legal issues in the state of Missouri. It is not the purpose of this site to contact individuals known to be in need of legal services of any particular type. Commercial solicitations are permitted by the Missouri Rules of Professional Conduct, but are neither submitted to nor approved by the Missouri Bar or the Surpreme Court of Missouri. Further, in offering this information to the public, it is not intended to create, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between any individual and The Van Leunen Law Firm, LLC or its members. An attorney-client relationship is only created upon review of the specific information in a case, acceptance of that case by a firm attorney, and payment of the required attorney's fees or retainer.