Skip to main content

Need advice about how to play hard ball and attempt to get my def pro agrmnt amended as the terms allow for victim to frame

Dallas, TX |

I was falsely accused of agg assault with a deadly weapon and obstruction/retaliation which started off ass a "terr threat" and both of those charges were strght dis due to our overwhelming undeniable proof etc. However, I did retaliate to the false accuser while those two dismissed charges where pending for criminal mischief st jail fel. My sit is very complicated but before all the false accusations, the alleged victim uploaded revenge porn and tried to make it appear as though I did it when I did not. In my prob agrmnt it says that no new pics or comments can be uploaded online about the false accuser or I will be violated. False accuser is already uploading pics and comments to try and violate my prob. Also put me on 1 year of gps ankle mon which is ridiculous! I have no prior please??

For the more complete story please go to the following link please... I couldn't get it all to fit and pray that I will get a decent response. Thanks!

Attorney Answers 3

  1. It is very confusing what you are asking?
    You want someone to give you advice on how to play hard ball, with whom?
    You are on probation? and want it amended?
    Hire a lawyer.

  2. This makes no sense. You , while on probation - a situation where the court acting mercifully- releases you into the community want to play hardball. This is not an intelligent approach to the situation. If this other persn is putting stuff on line and you can show that it is happening, the absolutely best thing you can do is hire counsel, an investigator knowledgeable of social media and report the problem to your probation officer.

    The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

  3. As a probationer you don't need play hardball with anyone. Stay off the radar or they will toss you back in jail.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics