Skip to main content

Need a sexual harassment in the workplace lawyer

Tampa, FL |

I have been being harrassed at work for over 3 months. I have notified both the owner and human resources. Their solution was to claim I am only saying this because I want my day time hours back and to demote me. I have email proof of all that. Also the person who has been harassing me is mentally unstable and has a steak knife in his desk which remains there as I have to contine working with him.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. The following websites have links to good employment lawyers representing employees in your area:

  2. I'm sorry you are having trouble. The Florida bar offers a free service where they refer you to a lawyer in your area who handles the specific area of law you need help in. Go to for more information on their referral service. Good luck!

    THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.

  3. I handle this type of work in the State of Florida. Feel free to e-mail or call me. In the interim, check out my employee rights blog at

Employment topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics