Skip to main content

Need a real estate attorney with experience in property boundary issues as well as dealing with Section 8 in South Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA |

Have rental property in South Central Los Angeles, whereby neighbor's tree has grown into adjoining block wall, stump causing damage, have sent letter requesting she remove her tree and requested a conversation as to how we could resolve this matter amicably. To date, no response, she started cutting tree down, left branches/debris leaning against good side of fence .... fire hazard and causing further damage to block wall... and Section 8 has stopped payment until tree is removed and block wall is repaired. Estimate received to removed debris, tree and repairs wall $4780.00 plus loss of rents from February, 2013.

What would be the most cost effective way to resolve this issue??????

Attorney Answers 1


Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not a bulletin board, and not intended for attorney recruitment (or client solicitation either).

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Mark as helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics