Need a lawyer to help me finalize my divorce by default in Lincoln County, WA

Davenport, WA |

Already filed for divorce and the 90 days will be up in the next few weeks. Ex-wife has not responded or appeared and chances are she will not appear/respond. She also refuses to sign the divorce documents.

I need a lawyer to hand the rest of the case and file a motion for default. How much would that cost under the assumption my ex will not respond.

You can find a lawyer to help you on this website using the "Find a Lawyer" tab at the top of the page. Legal fees vary based upon the experience of the lawyer and the complexity of your divorce. Contact a few different attorneys and shop around to find someone you feel comfortable with. Good luck.

Call around a bit and or use this site to search.

Use the "find a lawyer" tab at the upper left.

Under the rules governing the conduct of attorneys in New York it may be necessary to remind you that this answer could be considered attorney advertising.

Recommended articles about Divorce