Need a lawyer to help me finalize my divorce by default in Lincoln County, WA

Asked about 1 year ago - Davenport, WA

Already filed for divorce and the 90 days will be up in the next few weeks. Ex-wife has not responded or appeared and chances are she will not appear/respond. She also refuses to sign the divorce documents.

I need a lawyer to hand the rest of the case and file a motion for default. How much would that cost under the assumption my ex will not respond.

1. Scheherazade B Rastegar-Djavahery

5

Answered . You can find a lawyer to help you on this website using the "Find a Lawyer" tab at the top of the page. Legal fees vary based upon the experience of the lawyer and the complexity of your divorce. Contact a few different attorneys and shop around to find someone you feel comfortable with. Good luck.

2. Michael Douglas Shafer

5

Answered . Call around a bit and or use this site to search.

3. David Alexander Browde

Pro

3

Answered . Use the "find a lawyer" tab at the upper left.