Need a lawyer licensed or connected to a licensed lawyer in Mexico to do a foreclosure.

Asked over 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

I have a registered mortgage on a property, which the owner defaulted on 4 months ago. I need the property sold to recover my mortgage money. Chapala (near to Guadalajara), Jalisco, Mexico.

1. Kathryn Ursula Tokarska

Answered . As attorney members we are prohibited from referring any particular attorney(s) on avvo.

2. Zoubin Zaeri

Pro

1

Answered . The best way is to contact a Bar Association in Mexico. I know there is a U.S - Mexico Bar Association out there. Maybe that would be a good place to start?