Need a lawyer licensed or connected to a licensed lawyer in Mexico to do a foreclosure.

San Diego, CA |
Filed under: Foreclosure Real estate

I have a registered mortgage on a property, which the owner defaulted on 4 months ago. I need the property sold to recover my mortgage money. Chapala (near to Guadalajara), Jalisco, Mexico.

The best way is to contact a Bar Association in Mexico. I know there is a U.S - Mexico Bar Association out there. Maybe that would be a good place to start?

DISCLAIMER NOTICE-- The above is a general response to the questions posed. This is in no way intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon as legal advice. You are advised to seek the assistance of legal counsel for a complete review of your case and specific answers to your questions.

As attorney members we are prohibited from referring any particular attorney(s) on avvo.

Recommended articles about Real estate