Need a lawyer licensed or connected to a licensed lawyer in Mexico to do a foreclosure.

Asked over 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

I have a registered mortgage on a property, which the owner defaulted on 4 months ago. I need the property sold to recover my mortgage money. Chapala (near to Guadalajara), Jalisco, Mexico.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Kathryn Ursula Tokarska

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . As attorney members we are prohibited from referring any particular attorney(s) on avvo.

  2. Zoubin Zaeri


    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . The best way is to contact a Bar Association in Mexico. I know there is a U.S - Mexico Bar Association out there. Maybe that would be a good place to start?

    DISCLAIMER NOTICE-- The above is a general response to the questions posed. This is in no way intended to create... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,331 answers this week

3,205 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,331 answers this week

3,205 attorneys answering