Need a lawyer

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

how much will a lawyer charge me to investigate my i485 since I go on my interview on may 1 2013 I haven't heard anything

1. Irene Vaisman

Pro

2

Answered . We cannot provide quotes on a public forums. Legal fees depend on the experience of an individual attorney. Speak to several and choose the one you feel more confident will help you, not because he/she is cheaper.

2. Dean P Murray

Answered . Call around and schedule a few consultations.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

1

Answered . You need to call some immigration lawyers around and find out.

4. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.

5. Malathi Benjamin

Pro

1

Answered . You will have to check with different attorneys. The fee varies and this is not the forum for a fee discussion.