Need a lawyer - LAX courthouse to handle DUI warrant

I have an outstanding warrant at LAX courthouse for failure to appear. The only thing left was a few hours of community service. Everything else is complete ie alcohol classes, suspension of license (I have a valid one now), hospital and morgue prog all complete and submitted to court. I'm in graduate school in Boston hence the failure to appear in June 2012. I need to have a lawyer help me in quashing this warrant and set up a new date for me to fly to LA. Please let me know how much this would cost as well. malaya52000@yahoo.com

1. Feel free to call my office.

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at www.theocduiguy.com.

2. Once the warrant is recalled and quashed - you may not even have to appear under these circumstances.

If you need my help, you can reach me directly at (818) 804-1712. Good luck!

Disclaimer: Please note that this is not legal advice, but informational, and in no way formed an attorney-client relationship.

3. It should be relatively inexpensive to recall the warrant and should be done sooner than later in order to minimize the court's anger at not appearing or having someone appear on your beahalf in the first place. 714-378-8880 gets you a free consultation by telephone.

4. You may be able to save yourself legal fees by contacting the local public defender's office and prevailing upon a kind soul there to put your case on calendar to recall the warrant and get a new compliance date.

DUI topics