Need a lawyer - LAX courthouse to handle DUI warrant

Asked about 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have an outstanding warrant at LAX courthouse for failure to appear. The only thing left was a few hours of community service. Everything else is complete ie alcohol classes, suspension of license (I have a valid one now), hospital and morgue prog all complete and submitted to court. I'm in graduate school in Boston hence the failure to appear in June 2012. I need to have a lawyer help me in quashing this warrant and set up a new date for me to fly to LA. Please let me know how much this would cost as well. malaya52000@yahoo.com

1. Robert Laurens Driessen

1

Answered . Feel free to call my office.

2. Sedrak Yenikomshuyan

1

Answered . Once the warrant is recalled and quashed - you may not even have to appear under these circumstances.

If you need my help, you can reach me directly at (818) 804-1712. Good luck!

3. Charles Kevin Stoddard

1

Answered . It should be relatively inexpensive to recall the warrant and should be done sooner than later in order to minimize the court's anger at not appearing or having someone appear on your beahalf in the first place. 714-378-8880 gets you a free consultation by telephone.

4. Mark Blair

Pro

Answered . You may be able to save yourself legal fees by contacting the local public defender's office and prevailing upon a kind soul there to put your case on calendar to recall the warrant and get a new compliance date.