Need a good lawyer for EB1-A, please see my qualification and let me know your offer as well as if you guaranty this case.

Asked over 1 year ago - Lanham, MD

1. PhD and work on federal funded projects (2006)
2. 12 published articles with more than 100 citations
3. three papers under review
4. best paper award from the institute where I work
5. have reviewed more than 10 papers and am reviewer for 4 journals
6. given more than 10 talks in different workshops and conferences in last two years
7. member of scientific associations, some of them needs special skills

You can tell me if there is any chance for EB1-A and can direct me to your website for the fees etc. Please do not tell me you can apply for NIW. I know my case is easy to be approved through NIW but I would like to go for EB1-A premium processing. NO NIW Please!!

I received my PhD in 2006 and have been working since then. Was postdoc for 5 years but recently got promoted.

Okay, forget about guaranty! what do you think about my chance?

1. Efe Poturoglu

2

Answered . I completely agree with my colleague. It is simply impossible to give any kind of guarantee in an EB-1A case. If anybody gives you a guarantee, that's definitely a red flag. Based on the information you provided, it is not clear whether or not you're eligible under EB-1A. There is a lot of different factors to consider in an EB-1A case than a simple list of documents. The only way any competent attorney can evaluate your chances is by talking you, analyzing what kind of evidence can be gathered and reviewing all your documentation. I do not advertise my fees on this forum. Send me a message if you want a proposal. My firm's website: www.bltplaw.com

By the way, I would recommend against filing any kind of EB-1A case under premium processing. There are several reasons for that.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . No competent attorney can ever guarantee a case. If an attorney gives you a guarantee run as fast as you can away and find another attorney. One would have to review the documents in order to determine whether EB-1 is possible.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Gen Kimura

2

Answered . Please retain an attorney and have him/her review your achievements.

4. Aleksandra Michailov

2

Answered . In some cases this could work out, in some it would not. It depends on the subject of your work/studies, where cited, where presented, what type of associations etc. etc. Impossible to determine your chanced without a more detailed review.

Please consider scheduling a consultation with an attorney to evaluate your case.