Need a good lawyer at a good price

Long Beach, CA |

looking for a family lawyer to help me for my son custody from his uncle. im in the la county

Try the Find a Lawyer function at the bottom of the page. Check out the Avvo lawyer profiles to learn more about their experience and client and peer recommendations from your community.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

Most lawyers here on AVVO post their hourly rates on their profile pages. Don't assume good lawyer is synonymous with "good price." Further, what constitutes a "good price" is in the eye of the beholder. There are many things that factor into determining whether a lawyer is good. What he or she charges by the hour is usually not one those factors. Perhaps what you should be looking for is someone who charges a fair price, i.e. an hourly rate you can afford or at least an hourly rate the commensurates with that lawyer's level of experience. Good Luck.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody