Need a good divoce lawyer. I have no money. I have nothing. I need one that will fight for me not my x-husband to be.

Birmingham, AL |
Filed under: Divorce Alimony

I have been about starved to death, treated worse than a dog. No, money, food, Phone or ins. He has cut all that off. I am very sick. I need help. Please help me.

1. Call legal services at 328-3540 or 1-866-456-4995 or apply on line at http://www.legalservicesalabama.org/ the Birmingham Bar Assocation at 205) 251-2231 and they may assist you with this request.

There are many factors that can affect how best to handle this matter and the best advise is usually to hire an attorney immediately. Unfortunately the advice above is a guess that is based on very scanty facts. Circumstances of all sorts can change the ultimate answer you need. If you want to know how best to handle the situation, make an appointment with an attorney and get good solid advise based on more exact facts. The money spent might give you the peace of mind you need. The information provided is not intended as legal advice that can be relied on in part because we do not have the entire the situation. No Attorney/Client relationship is intended, implied or created. We are a debt relief agency and we help people file for relief under the bankruptcy laws.