Skip to main content

Need a good Civil attorney for a criminal contempt case, I have taken this as far as I can alone. Let me know if you can help

Irvine, CA |

Contempt consists of a violation of ATROS and court ordered visitations, I did an ex parte hearing trying to block my x from taking our little one to India. The court said he will not grant my ex parte because I already have ex parte relief which are the ATROS which were on the summons. She took off any way with our little one, I have everything documented, transcripts judge said 7 time the child will not leave, her attorney was involved and tricked the cops into letting her fly, and I have the judge on transcripts saying her orders went followed. There is a civil restraining order against me but no monitored visits. I have 2 sources of corroboration 1 being her attorney on record, one with our monitor for the exchanges, documented admission of guilt and the judges comment.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I am sorry this happened to you. I think you will find a better pool of qualified attorneys to answer your question if I change the practice area from Lawsuits & Disputes to Family Law.

Good luck to you.

This answer should not be construed to create any attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can be formed only through the mutual execution of an attorney-client agreement. The answer given is based on the extremely limited facts provided and the proper course of action might change significantly with the introduction of other facts. All who read this answer should not rely on the answer to govern their conduct. Please seek the advice of competent counsel after disclosing all facts to that attorney. This answer is intended for California residents only. The answering party is only licensed to practice in the State of California.


Recommend you call your state bar association or use the Avvo 'find a lawyer' option to find an attorney.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Neil Pedersen

Neil Pedersen


In CA, calling the state bar association will not find you an attorney. However, Orange County Bar Association has a Lawyer Referral Service.

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III


Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer