Need a good Civil attorney for a criminal contempt case, I have taken this as far as I can alone. Let me know if you can help

Asked over 1 year ago - Irvine, CA

Contempt consists of a violation of ATROS and court ordered visitations, I did an ex parte hearing trying to block my x from taking our little one to India. The court said he will not grant my ex parte because I already have ex parte relief which are the ATROS which were on the summons. She took off any way with our little one, I have everything documented, transcripts judge said 7 time the child will not leave, her attorney was involved and tricked the cops into letting her fly, and I have the judge on transcripts saying her orders went followed. There is a civil restraining order against me but no monitored visits. I have 2 sources of corroboration 1 being her attorney on record, one with our monitor for the exchanges, documented admission of guilt and the judges comment.

1. Neil Pedersen

1

Answered . I am sorry this happened to you. I think you will find a better pool of qualified attorneys to answer your question if I change the practice area from Lawsuits & Disputes to Family Law.

Good luck to you.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . Recommend you call your state bar association or use the Avvo 'find a lawyer' option to find an attorney.