Need a divorce Attorney that will take payments

Asked over 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

my wife filed for divorce in Seattle while I was in Indiana going to college. I was on my way back to Seattle when they had the court hearing. She misrepresented my income and the parenting plan is all one sided. She does not allow me to see my kids very often and when she does she dictates who I am allowed to have around them. If they are around someone she doesn't want around them she refuses to let me see them at all. I have found part-time work and am currently looking for full time employment. I don't have 3500 upfront for a retainer. I need to find a good attorney so i can see me kids on a regular basis that will take payment plans in Seattle, WA

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

3

17

Answered . There are many great ones here on avvo, make some calls.

2. Frances Turean

1

Answered . While my office will take a retainer for representation, we will also set up meetings to guide you through the legal process so you can do it on your own. This is often a lot cheaper than retaining someone. You should also look into your neighborhood legal clinic: http://www.kcba.org/pbs/nlc.aspx#nlcpage4

3. Eric Zev Reimer

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. Lewis' advice, you can find many great attorneys on this site, have a look at soem of the attorney profiles in the state in which you intend to file your divorce.

__
    Eric Reimer, Esq.
    Admitted in NY & NJ
    t: (877) 885 - 8800
    e: ezr@reimerlawfirm.com
    www.reimerlawfirm.com