Skip to main content

Need a civil attorney and a legal malpractice attorney in georgia real bad

Juliette, GA |

my husband was tased over a year ago the cop has got a bad record with internal affair where he did work for abbusing people i have prove then our city hire him and he had problems with abusing people and he resign here i cant believe he keep getting awAy with it we have spend 10,000 on this case and in april of this year all charges was drop on my husband thank god we want to sue the police dept for negillance for hiring him with his back ground if he didnt resign hwe woulded finally killed somebody i heard we can sue in federal court my husband has been on the news and all in the paper and our paper even put the viden with my husband name and address on youtube our life has been wreck and we cant get no help my p.n is [number removed by Avvo] 4 if there any one that can help thank you i need a lawyer

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to contact a civil rights and/or police misconduct civil attorney ASAP. There are certain time limits and steps to take in order to be able to pursue a claim against the police. I'm concerned that you may have missed the applicable time to initiate a suit.

Contact an attorney TODAY. If you don't know where to start, search right here on avvo for attorneys in your area that handle this sort of claim.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer