Ncs law group

Warren, OH |
Filed under: Criminal defense

These people called a relative if mind today telling them I was gonna be arrested left a voicemail on my cell stating same thing when they call it shows up Cleveland clinic star imaging when I answer the number changes. They sent me emails stating I have till friday to pay them or they are downoading my file to the district attorney I filed a complaint with Ohio attorney general and ftc they refuse to give me an address they said their lawyers but are a Ho green company I did not fall for their scam and called them and spoke to the same women with three different names i would like to know how to sue these people for violating all types of laws and causing my anxiety to go thru the roof not to mention calling relatives I dont even have phone numbers for.

Scam. There is no debtor prison. Creditors can't arrest you. It's a scare tactic.

*This is general information for educational purposes only. You should always hire a lawyer and reveal all the unique facts to get the best answer for your unique situation. Answering this question on a public forum does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Debtors prisons went away over a century ago. This is merely a scare tactic trying to get you to pay a debt, or is a complete scam. They have also violated several sections of the Fair Debt Collection Act by calling other people as well as threatening legal action (arrest and prosecution) that they simply have no power to do. Contact a lawyer to discuss your case.

Answers given by Chase R. Carter, partner at Carter and George LLC do not constitute legal advice. Answers given do not constitute legal advice and any person having a legal question should contact counsel immediately. Mr. Carter is a private attorney that is available for hire after first consulting with Mr. Carter and negotiating a fee arrangement and signing an engagement letter. Mr. Carter is able to be contacted by visiting his firm's website at www.carterandgeorge.com or calling 740 634 3110. No legal relationship and/or legal representation is established by answering questions on Avvo. Answers given are for purely educational purpose. No information given is protected by attorney client privilege and any person asking such questions is strongly encouraged to contact legal counsel before pursuing any legal matter.