Naturalization through adoption..

Asked 10 months ago - Hollywood, FL

At what age can you adopt someone and please walk me through the process

1. Lawrence John Gibney Jr.

2

Answered . I agree with Ms. Augen. You should contact an immigration attorney. Best of luck to you.

2. Tami Lane Augen

Pro

1

Answered . I am unclear if you are asking about the age of the proposed parent or the age of the proposed adopted person. There is no age limit on how old you need to be in order to be adopted and there is also such thing as an adult adoption. However, your question seems to ask about naturalization through adoption. I would strongly encourage you to consult an immigration attorney as what you are inquiring about may not be possible in accordance with the laws regarding immigration. Best of luck.