Naturalization application if i request before benefits from the stated

Hollywood, FL |

i ask before about the same purpose "naturalization" but i forget ask something.... i get my residence by marriage also we are together with a baby and he is my sponsor, in 90 days i will have my 3 years of residence by marriage and i will send the application for naturalization but:
in those tree years i request a LIEPI program (energy assistance", this means one public organization from the state paid for me one single time 3 months of energy (light)) . Also one single time the same public assistance paid for my one month of my mortgage., and i receive emergency medicaid to paid my delivery when my baby born!
all this happen in 2012. Right now i am receiving for my Daughter and husband medicaid.
CAN I SEN THE APPLICATION TO NATURALIZATION? WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF I SEND IT?

sorry the question is : CAN I SEND THE APPLICATION? WHAT CAN HAPPENS IF I SEND IT? WHAT SHOULD I DO? SORRY WITH MR. STEPHEN AND MR. DEAN, BUT EVERYONE CAN BE SPECIFIC! MR. STEPHEN CONFUSED ME ! NOW I AM MORE CONFUSED!

1. I dont think this will affect your ellegibility for naturalization. The state could try to get the money from your husband since he filed an affidavit of support for you, but that's a different issue.

2. There is a big difference between being likely to become a public charge, and being removable as a public charge. You are probably not subject to removal as a public charge.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

3. I agree with my colleagues. Be sure to read my disclaimer below. Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.