Naturalization Application and Traffic Violation

San Diego, CA |
Filed under: Traffic school

Do i qualify for naturalization? I had 3 traffic violations in past 7 years
one of them was a red light camerah $420 attended traffic school dismissed
the other one was speeding 80/65 zone $250
the last one was a misdemeanor in Las Vegas 2 years ago, making u-turn were posted no u-turn $250 attended traffic school reduced to parking ticket misdemeanor ( in the state of nevada most moving and non-moving violations are misdemeanor ) i dont have any violation on my dmv record at the moment, Thanks

I meet all the requirments for naturalization, i didnt have any arrest or other vilotion i am concerned about good moral charactor requirment i heard some people been denied because of traffic citation lack of good moral charactor,Thanks

Most traffic citations will not be a problem for your citizenship. Be sure to note on your form that you have been "cited, arrested or convicted" and have evidence of the disposition of the cases.

713-772-2300. All information provided is general in nature. Please consult with an immigration attorney with full details of the case.

2. As long as you meet the requirements for naturalization.
    See the requirements on uscis.gov website.

Goodluck.

3. I agree with my colleagues. You can review the requirements of naturalization found in the USCIS Guide to naturalization. It is advisable you consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can examine your history and provide a legal opinion.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

4. I agree.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Traffic tickets topics