Asked over 6 years ago - Washington

A young man has been in the united States since he was 2 years old. He has gone through the school system and is now a senior in high school at age 19. He is being told that he needs to go back to mexico because he is no longer a minor. He has been working legally for the last 2 years at a major corporation, Safeway grocery stores.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Philip Alan Eichorn

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . How did this young man enter the U.S.? Are his parents here legally? What is their status? There are many questions that need to be asked before an accurate answer can be given. Feel free to contact me through my website.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,500 answers this week

2,935 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,500 answers this week

2,935 attorneys answering