Name wrong in I797A and I 129 of H1B petition

Greenville, SC |

Lately(after 6 months)..... i noticed that my full name is not printed on I797A and my name is written in wrong way in I 129(Given name is printed in Middle name box).....and also My dates of stay in USA , I94 number are also entered incorrectly.....When i asked my company lawyer...she told it is not a big issue.....and she told no need to change it as petition is already approved by USCIS....I am planning to go to India(next month) for visa stamping.....I want to know.... if it is going to be big problem?suggest me what i can do to .
Thanks in advance!!!

Ask company lawyer to take care of this. They should have notified the embassy that you will come for stamping, so I'd say ask for a copy of your file with you just in case as well...

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

Recommended articles about Immigration