N445(Oath Ceremony form) question/clarifications, need advise

Santa Clara, CA |

Our Oath Ceremony is scheduled tomorrow. Now, at the back of the N445, it asked for "Full Signature" and "Full Address". Does full signature means your usual signature on checks, etc or needs to be your full name in curvical method? Now for full address, does this means your residence/home address or your mailing address? I have different mailing and residence address on the previous N-400 I submitted so I'm confused and there seemed no clear instructions.
Need help and advise attorneys!!

1. Congratulation on your citizenship. Write your full name and your residence address. This is not an issue, if you make a mistake you can correct it when you are at the ceremony.

Good luck

Elkhalil Law Firm, LLC
    Hassan Elkhalil
    www.greencardusa.com
    (770) 612-3499

Disclaimer: This answer is for informational and educational use only. This answer does not create attorney-client relationship. For more details, I recommend a private consultation with an immigration lawyer.

2. Full signature means exactly that, your full signature, not one made up just for that one form.

You need to disclose your change of address.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.