N400 Processing Tampa, FL

Tampa, FL |

Do any local lawyers have a more current processing timeframe for Tampa, FL. The USCIS website only has the data as of March 31, 2013. I was placed in line for the interview scheduling on April 29th and just wanting to get a better idea on how far out will the interview be. Also, the USCIS website lists the detail for Tampa, FL as - N-400 Application for Naturalization October 26, 2012 . Does this mean as of March 31st they wrapped up the applications that were filed at the inception stage on October 26,2012?

Hello. I think you have a fair enough estimate since you were put in line for an interview recently. Processing times are always subject to change and you cannot get as precise an estimate as you are seeking. Last you did not say when you filed your application.

Thank you for your response. I filed the application on April 8th, fingerprints were done April 23rd and on April 29th I was put in for interview scheduling. Just trying to better assess if the interview will be out 1 month or am I looking at 3+ months. Kind regards.

Shahzad Ahmed

Shahzad Ahmed

You are welcome. I think that in the USCIS world, 1-3 months are the same. Sorry.

I agree with Attorney Ahmed.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

Processing time estimates are listed on uscis website. None of us knows more than uscis and even they do not really control fully this information as the estimate fluctuate

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Cindy Medina

Cindy Medina

this is very true. there is no reliable source for your question. USCIS posts processing times but they are usually very inaccurate. Also one person's application make take a total of three months but there is always that rare case that ends up taking six months or more.