N400 omission and mistake about a previous address ...

On my N400 I should have put some traffic violations under $500 but I didn't due to bad advise received from USCIS telephone help personnel ... in addition, one of the previous addresses that I have provided on N400 is incorrect ... what can I do to amend these two mistakes on my application? Would this be considered as a HUGE negative at the interview? My interview date is barely a month away from today ... please help!!! Should I contact USCIS by telephone or write to them explaining these two things or do I take an updated N400 with me to the interview and explain this to the interviewer? Please help!!!

Valencia, CA -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

No need to be that concerned. Explain to the officer as a first thing at the outset of the interview. S/he is not going to crucify you for it.

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

You correct them at the interview.

Andrew Marino Bramante

Andrew Marino Bramante

Immigration Attorney - Cleveland, OH

I agree that you need not be too alarmed. Bring records of the traffic violations. When you say "under $500", I wonder what they were. If DUI or driving without a license, this could be a problem - less of a problem if they were more than 5 years ago.