N400 Newark, NJ office

Asked 11 months ago - Paterson, NJ

I received this email a few days ago that says the following "On October 9, 2013, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview." How long should I expect to wait before I am actually scheduled for an interview? My USCIS office is Newark, NJ

1. Steven Sahag Vosbikian

Pro

3

Answered . Very soon.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Appeared there before with clients for N-400 interview. 3 weeks at least.

3. Harry Asatrian

2

Answered . It's hard to say but if you don't hear back from USCIS you should contact local immigration counsel to assist you.

4. Jeffrey Adam Devore

2

Answered . Processing time will vary. Anywhere from 30 to 90 days could be reasonable.