N400 form part6 B for my current job may i write the day i started to PRESENT instead of a date

West Lafayette, IN |

Is it ok to write for my current job that iam working there from the date mm/dd/yyyy to present since iam still working there? The system is asking me to write a date, is telling is invalid to write present, but after cliking ok you can still write it. My question is if it will be ok for the uscs?

Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration