N400 employment history section

New York, NY |

i own a website and I receive revenue from it, do it need to be listed in the employment section of the application? and if I need to list, what is the proper way to list it on the application? And what should I put under the job title, address etc?

I always advise clients to list all ways they received income during the preceding 5 years - over listing is always better then not listing.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

To be absolutely truthful you must list business you own and operate as well. List the name of the Business and it's complete address, which is most likely your home.
Job title: (depending on whether it is a corporate entity or sole proprietorship) either "Owner" or "President/CEO".

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 | |

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business