N400 employment history section

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

i own a website and I receive revenue from it, do it need to be listed in the employment section of the application? and if I need to list, what is the proper way to list it on the application? And what should I put under the job title, address etc?

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

Answered . To be absolutely truthful you must list business you own and operate as well. List the name of the Business and it's complete address, which is most likely your home.
    Job title: (depending on whether it is a corporate entity or sole proprietorship) either "Owner" or "President/CEO".

2. C. C. Abbott

6

Answered . I always advise clients to list all ways they received income during the preceding 5 years - over listing is always better then not listing.

3. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

4

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com