N400 Application Requirements: Based on Marriage

Asked 5 months ago - New York, NY

Based on the checklist, there is a requirement referring to me and my spouse saying tax returns, bank accounts, leases, mortgages or birth certificates of children. My question is,if we are going to submit the application this month (June), how many months do we need to provide for the bank account statements (3-months, 6-months, 1-yr, 2-yrs, 3-yrs)? We submitted most of our bank statements during the ROC process. - OR any statements after we submitted ROC? Thanks for your help.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . it will be entirely up to the USCIS examiner to decide exactly how many months or years worth of documentary evidence to require from you and what type (taxes, bank statements, utilities, and etc.) You will find that out during your interview. For you it is sufficient to note that you are responsible for bringing all doc proof of the last 3 years or since you got married, whichever is sooner.