N400. Conflicting statuses from Infopass and 1-800 Number. What should I do?

Philadelphia, PA |

My priority date is August5, 2013, my Local field office is Philadelphia. My online status is "in line for interview scheduling" since October 15th. I had raised a service request, and was told by NBC that my file is with the local field office. At infopass appointment today, I was told that the file is with NBC, and the local office has no clue, why is there such a delay in scheduling interview.
Any thoughts? any advice?
What should I do?

1. You should contact both NBC and your local office once again. Your file could either be in transit and sent to another office by mistake.

Husna Alikhan, Esq., www.alikhanlaw.com TEL: 702-374-6619. Nothing in this response to your posting on AVVO is intended or should be considered as legal advice to your specific situation. Our posting is intended to provide general information of interest to the public. Facts relevant to your situation and not disclosed in your posting may affect your specific legal rights and remedies.

2. It is time to hire an attorney to handle your case.

New York Immigration lawyer. This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes.

3. Retain the services of an experienced immigration lawyer. This is not something you can untangle by yourself.

The herein content is for general informational purposes only, and may be predicated on incomplete facts. It should not be relied upon in making legal decisions or assessing your legal rights or risks. Neither does the herein reply create an attorney-client relationship.

4. Unfortunately, you will probably continue to get the runaround. You should hire an attorney who can make a request and follow up with the USCIS liaison for your local office (if that's where your file is).

This response is provided for informational purposes. No attorney-client relationship exists unless we have a signed agreement. For more information, please click on my profile to find my phone number and email address.