N400. Conflicting statuses from Infopass and 1-800 Number. What should I do?

Asked 11 months ago - Philadelphia, PA

My priority date is August5, 2013, my Local field office is Philadelphia. My online status is "in line for interview scheduling" since October 15th. I had raised a service request, and was told by NBC that my file is with the local field office. At infopass appointment today, I was told that the file is with NBC, and the local office has no clue, why is there such a delay in scheduling interview.
Any thoughts? any advice?
What should I do?

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

3

Answered . It is time to hire an attorney to handle your case.

2. Husna F. Alikhan

2

Answered . You should contact both NBC and your local office once again. Your file could either be in transit and sent to another office by mistake.

3. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

1

Answered . Retain the services of an experienced immigration lawyer. This is not something you can untangle by yourself.

4. Lynn Marie O'Brien

1

Answered . Unfortunately, you will probably continue to get the runaround. You should hire an attorney who can make a request and follow up with the USCIS liaison for your local office (if that's where your file is).