N400 - Naturalisation question.

Houston, TX |

Hello in N400 there is a question under part 10 . Have your ever Arrested , Cited or detained . I marked it No . I have an Naturalization interview coming and I am not sure if I should change it . I went to Niagra falls in 2006 . By mistake I took wrong exit since i did not have Visa to Canada they sent me back . I reached the US immigration post they asked me few questions and then they let me enter back and advised that I should keep my passport handy . I did not had passport with me that time but I have valid H1B work Visa. But i was not arrested or Cited , I am not sure about detained as they asked me question like where do you work who hold my visa etc . Could you advise should i still say No or tell them Yes and explain .Pls advise thank you ,

You are fine. You answered the question correctly and should not change it on these facts.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Say nothing. You answered the question correctly.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

3. I agree with my colleagues. You answered the question correctly.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

4. You answered properly.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.