N-652 A decision cannot yet be made about your application

Hollywood, FL |

IO was forwarded with the N-400 question , until the good moral character question she asking for has you ever been arrested and I told her YES (I Had a dismiss case for 2 Charge : Insurance Claim and Grand Theft 3rd Degree back for in 2005 with Nolle Pross Disposition for both charges already filed with the resident application back in 2007 ) and IO asking me to give the details of the case and I did it and the lawyer give to IO the Court disposition and the police report with the arrest , and the IO the IO give me the form N-652 with and check mark in red in the section B " A decision cannot yet be made about your application "

My questions is I have to wait up to 120 Days for a decision ?
Do you guys think that this case cause that N-400 application will be denied?

Thank you.

- I applied with a 5 year rule and my wife is an US Citizen at birth.

Your attorney was present at the interview and has access to the court records and final disposition. No one on this post can answer your question better then him/her.

I agree, your attorney is the best person to answer this questions since he has reviewed the court documents. Probably they are just doing a background check to make sure everything is correct. They should give you an answer within 120 days, otherwise you have legal resourse in Federal Court to compel a decision.

USCIS has 120 days to make a decision on your case after your interview. Your lawyer knows the facts of your case and is in the best position to advise you.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

Recommended articles about Immigration