N-652: A decision cannot yet be made about my application

Asked about 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

My first N400 application was lost by UPS, and I stopped pay on the check.I send new N400 after two weeks by FedEx and it was delivered.I got receipt and fingerprint appointment, suddenly UPS found that missing mail and delivered to USCIS they send me another receipt with fingerprint appointment,shortly after that I got letter from USCIS financial center that I have to pay If i want my case to be processed,I didn't pay It was denied I sticked with my second case that I pay for.So today I had my interview officer told me that I didn't pay for case I explained to her what happened and showed her my receipt she said she have to check it but will do interview today,I passed all the test,and showed to her my tax form for 3 years, I WILL CONTINUE MY TOPIC FOLLOWING THIS IT ALLOWING ME ONLY 700 CHARACTE

IO told me that she need some sort of proof that I paid my tax for 3 years, I thought that i only need to show her forms for 3 years that i filed.I asked her if its ok I go to my bank now and have them to print those transaction that IRS withdraw money and bring it to her,She said ok bring it to me now and I will give to you OATH ceremony date,I run to my bank got all those paper brought it to her, she looked at them and sait I have to review them,and we will send to you mail,I dont know what to think now,I dont have any criminal record,and within 3 years i travel only one time for 30 days, should I worry ? any Idea when they might send to me decision ?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

1

Answered . Nothing. You will get your Oath invitations soon. All IO who do natz interviews do not have the authority to approve only recommend approval. The actual approval comes after the supervisor confirms. This is why the mystery behavior.

2. Peter Corrales

5

1

Answered . It is not too unusual for an immigration official to mail a decision, especially if you had to bring additional evidence that still must be looked over. You should look for something in the mail regarding the application. If you are very concerned you may want consult an attorney.

3. Anu Gupta

Pro

3

Answered . You need to wait for their decision. You will get it in the mail.

4. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . USCIS has 120 days from the date of the interview to make a decision.