Skip to main content

N-600/ Cert of Citizenship : Searching for an Experienced/ Expert Attorney in this area of law in southern California.

Pomona, CA |

Looking for referrals/ recommendation of highly experienced attorneys with a successful track records in N-600/ certification of citizenship applications in the greater Los Angeles area.

I understand immigration attorneys specialize in various aspects of immigration law - labor cert, family, asylum, deportation, naturalization, GC, H-1 etc. I am looking for derivative citizenship expert. If your office specializes or you know of someone that does please recommend. Thanks.

Attorney Answers 3


Check Avvo's Find a Lawyer or Good luck to you.

Dean P. Murray
The Murray Law Firm
560 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
T: (201)875-2600
F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


All the papers are sent by mail to 'regional' processing centers.

Think 'global' and don't limit yourself to an attorney in LA.

Many of us do this kind of application, it isn't all that complex ... in most cases.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


I agree with my colleagues. Talk to immigration attorneys on Avvo or at Best wishes.

(626) 771-1078 Los Angeles Attorney Theodore Huang, Esq. This is not legal advice. No attorney/client relationship is established. Attorney Huang is licensed in MD; practice limited to federal law.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics