N-400 Spouse Immigration Status question?

Fresno, CA |

My sister is applying for citizenship and her husband is here illegally. He got deported once when he came he tried to enter the USA.What should my sister put for Spouse Immigration Status? Would No Lawful Status be okay?If she puts deported will it affect her in any way?

Should I also put the address where my sister's spouse is living now? He lives here in the USA.

Unlawful or illegal immigrant or no status - whichever you prefer

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Thank you. My sister's spouse is here in the USA, my sister and her spouse live together, if I write the same address for both will have any effect since my sister is living with someone who is here illegally?

"No immigration status" would be the best "politically correct" way of putting it in 2013's America.

No, husband's immigration status ( or lack thereof) will not affect sister's N-400 in any way, shape or form.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you.

I agree with my colleagues. His status, or lack thereof, will not affect your sisters application.

This information is provided as a courtesy based upon the limited information provided in your post and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you.

Your sister needs to answer all questions on the N-400 form truthfully. She will be questioned regarding the application under oath.