N 400

my mother is making a n336 apealation she have the probes that was out of the country 6 moths each time (10 trips outside)from 2008 to 2012 she was out of the country because went to earn money to my counntry to support me with home and food to continue my treatment i have disability and brain problems and also i am acitizen is there any possibility she can win??? o n the denial letter she have 687 days inside usa of the 913 necesary

South San Francisco, CA -

Find Out More

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

If she was only present in the U.S. for less than 50% of the time during the past 5 years, she is not yet eligible for naturalization.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

Alena Shautsova

Alena Shautsova

Immigration Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

I agree with my colleague.