N 400

my mother is making a n336 apealation she have the probes that was out of the country 6 moths each time (10 trips outside)from 2008 to 2012 she was out of the country because went to earn money to my counntry to support me with home and food to continue my treatment i have disability and brain problems and also i am acitizen is there any possibility she can win??? o n the denial letter she have 687 days inside usa of the 913 necesary

South San Francisco, CA -

Find Out More

Attorney Answers (2)

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

If she was only present in the U.S. for less than 50% of the time during the past 5 years, she is not yet eligible for naturalization.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
Alena Shautsova

Alena Shautsova

Immigration Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

I agree with my colleague.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may... more

Related Topics

US citizenship

In order to become US citizens and enjoy the benefits that citizenship grants, immigrants must go through the naturalization process.

Featured Legal Guides

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.