N 400

Asked almost 2 years ago - South San Francisco, CA

my mother is making a n336 apealation

she have the probes that was out of the country 6 moths each time (10 trips outside)from 2008 to 2012

she was out of the country because went to earn money to my counntry to support me with home and food to continue my treatment i have disability and brain problems and also i am acitizen

is there any possibility she can win???

o n the denial letter she have 687 days inside usa of the 913 necesary

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . If she was only present in the U.S. for less than 50% of the time during the past 5 years, she is not yet eligible for naturalization.

    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
    www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Alena Shautsova


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . I agree with my colleague.

    Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may... more

Related Topics

US citizenship

In order to become US citizens and enjoy the benefits that citizenship grants, immigrants must go through the naturalization process.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,032 answers this week

3,379 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,032 answers this week

3,379 attorneys answering