My X husband was arrested for domestic violence.(resident)(green card)can he become citizen with having domestic violence?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

he was arrested at our resident last year while he was a resident of united states. .he then joyed the army.last month he said he become a us citizen while working for army.my question is how did he become citizen with domestic violence while he could be deported .(is there any way i can make him leave the country for domestic violence ?) and is army has the power to clean his record?

1. Rajesh Nakchhed Prasad

Answered . Special rules of naturalization apply to immigrants serving in the military. Please direct any grievances to JAG.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . That will be up to USCIS.