My wife went on F1 visa in january,she was a pregnant when she went,she is passionate in studying,i couldnt stop her to go.But i

Milpitas, CA |
Filed under: US visas

applied for f2 as she is conceiving in may.I wanted to support her emotionally with my presence.my visa got rejected,can u give me the details about my case.

1. What were the reasons the consulate gave you for denying your F-2 visa?
    Did they suspect you were simply coming to the US to work? Were you able to demonstrate your means of supporting yourself financially once in the US?

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Why was your F-2 visa denied?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. Unfortunately, nonimmigrant visa decisions cannot be appealed. All you can do is try again after a while.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. So when she applied for F-1 in January she was pregnant and probably she did not disclose or this did not come up at her interview with the Consulate? I can see why the Officer denied your F-2. It may appear to the Officer that she was not being completely honest when she applied for the visa due to her plan to deliver in the U.S.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.