My wife went on F1 visa in january,she was a pregnant when she went,she is passionate in studying,i couldnt stop her to go.But i

Asked over 1 year ago - Milpitas, CA

applied for f2 as she is conceiving in may.I wanted to support her emotionally with my presence.my visa got rejected,can u give me the details about my case.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . Why was your F-2 visa denied?

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

1

Answered . What were the reasons the consulate gave you for denying your F-2 visa?
    Did they suspect you were simply coming to the US to work? Were you able to demonstrate your means of supporting yourself financially once in the US?

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Unfortunately, nonimmigrant visa decisions cannot be appealed. All you can do is try again after a while.

4. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

2

Answered . So when she applied for F-1 in January she was pregnant and probably she did not disclose or this did not come up at her interview with the Consulate? I can see why the Officer denied your F-2. It may appear to the Officer that she was not being completely honest when she applied for the visa due to her plan to deliver in the U.S.