My wife was taken to a hospital by ambulance, congestive heart failure she is also diabetic .in her room she fell hitting her

head,knee and but, doc.tried to discharge her i wouldn't let them she couldn't stand she started jerking badly.i fought with hospital and doc for several days.this goes on and on 3 hospitals. she was taken care of would like to go after doctor . i threaten him with a lawsuit. he call me personally two times that day

Upland, CA -

Daniel Joseph Miller

Daniel Joseph Miller

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Baltimore, MD

Sounds like you need to contact a medmal attorney, however it will depend on what if any permanent damages your mother may have from the fall, as to whether or not you have a case worth perusing.

Sponsored Listing
Marc Edward Stewart

Marc Edward Stewart

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Little Rock, AR

It's hard to tell from your statement whether your wife suffered an injury specific to the fall (other than just a general bang to the head, etc). For example, I'd be curious whether she suffered a fracture or a subdural hematoma. If the fall happened and there was just a banged up head & bruising, i do not think you'd have sufficient damages to justify a lawsuit. this would change a lot depending on the nature of her injury.

See a local medical negligence lawyer and explain the full story. Hurry as the statute of limitations in California is just 1 year. A lawsuit must be filed in this period or the claim is waived. Good luck.

Ask your questions on our Q&A forum. It's free and anonymous.

Need to find an attorney? Browse our lawyer directory.