My wife was assaulted by a asset protection guy from wal mart she was innocent this time and doing nothing wrong he punched her

Pryor, OK |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

in the side of her head and knocked her to the ground we want to no how to address the issue they have done wrong and need to pay for it

1. As your wife was assaulted, I would file a police report. Then you will want to find a local attorney that handles personal injury cases to discuss whether you have a claim. I would suggest acting fast as it may be possible to obtain the tapes from the store

Answers to AVVO questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. This answer is not a substitute for legal advice and should not be relied upon without a full consultation with an attorney that can fully look at issues involved.