My wife was already driving on a suspended licence twice, and she just got in to bad car accident no licence no car insuranceher

Riverside, CA |

1 ticket she got 8 months ago, her licence was suspended, 2nd time she gets pulled over got a ticket for suspended licence car towed , third offence she got into car accident with a suspended and no insurance what happens now.

Sounds like she needs a traffic attorney and the keys to the car taken away.

Attorneys on Avvo donate their time and your feedback is appreciated. Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions.

Sounds like she will get sued and the plaintiff will go after personal assets if there is no insurance. Call an attorney and consult one right away.

The information provided herein is for informational purposes and should not be construed to establish an attorney client relationship. To establish such a relationship, the prospective client would need to meet with me in person, and have a detailed discussion about all the facts and circumstances surrounding your case.

Sounds like she has a problem. She needs an attorney that does a lot of traffic matters. Remember, he/she can only do so much.

I agree with both attorneys, why is she still driving?

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

Not quite sure why she is driving without a license and insurance. Best bet is to buy her a bicycle, and get her a good criminal lawyer.

If, as I assume, she was at fault for this third accident, her freedom and both your finances are in major jeopardy. This is why you have insurance and only drive with a license in California.

What happens now is exactly what's coming to you both for allowing this to happen. Get a criminal lawyer if you can.

Was the accident her fault? Its not exactly clear.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

Traffic tickets topics